I’m not sure which featured more twists and turns this weekend, the actual Silverstone race, or all the scandalous bickering that accompanied the race regarding the off-throttle blown diffuser ban. Nevertheless, Alonso finally picked up his first win of the season, snapping up the opportunity created by a bungled Red Bull pitstop for Vettel. It’s Ferrari’s first triumph since Korea last year, which incidentally was a race that Alonso also won thanks to a Vettel disaster, his engine popping on that particular occasion.Learn More
Recent Drive entries
- Audi Introduces 2013 R8 Range In SA
- New Golf GTI Cabriolet Not So New
- BMW Shrinks X6 Down To X4
- Drive Launch – 2013 Ford Kuga
- The New Drive Digimag
- Real Estate Investor Magazine March 2013
- Golf 7 GTI Full Details.
- McLaren P1 to be slower than F1!
- 2013 update to SA GT-R includes Track Pack
- Family Feud.