Ford is making quite a splash about having scored a Nurburgring lap time faster than many of the supercar royalty can manage – the 11th fastest lap ever in fact – in a Formula Ford powered by a 1-litre Ecoboost engine.
Small car, big chops.
The old Nissan Micra was certainly a cute little thing, but it failed in one specific area. Cost. Trading heavily on its cutesy looks, Nissan effectively priced its entry-level city car out of the market, and it didn’t really have the substance to match the showroom price tag.
This fourth-generation Micra however has been the focus of serious attention on efficiency, and that includes driving down costs to reduce both the purchase price as well as running and maintenance costs. Starting at just R108 000 (although few in SA are likely to buy a car lacking A/C as this entry-level model does), the new Micra now competes head to head with the other budget buys in the market.
Incoming search terms:
- road test nissan micra 1 2
- nissan micra 1 2 visia
- nissan micra 1 2 road test
- drivemagazine jetta 6
- 2011 nissam micra visia specs
- nissan micra fuel economy
- nissan micra visia 2011 mode details specifications
- nissan micra visia city test
- road test micra visia 1 2
- road test nissan micra visia 1 2