Renault clearly are very proud of the current generation Megane platform, as the new variants based on the Megane are flowing thick and fast. And why not? If you’ve got a good product, you may as well flog that horse all the way. Right on cue then as summer is kicking up a gear Renault South Africa have announced the Megane CC is coming to South Africa, that’s Coupe-Cabriolet for those of you unaccustomed to the lingo. There is something rather interesting about the CC, or maybe rather a little risky, the CC has a folding hard top roof. Made out of glass. Sounds like a bad idea to me, but hey it’s panoramic, so who cares anyway.Learn More
Recent Drive entries
- Audi Introduces 2013 R8 Range In SA
- New Golf GTI Cabriolet Not So New
- BMW Shrinks X6 Down To X4
- Drive Launch – 2013 Ford Kuga
- The New Drive Digimag
- Real Estate Investor Magazine March 2013
- Golf 7 GTI Full Details.
- McLaren P1 to be slower than F1!
- 2013 update to SA GT-R includes Track Pack
- Family Feud.